Terms & Conditions
Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort herein is referred to as AOTW.
- Member’s use of their Xperience Players Club Card indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership in Xperience Players Club is free.
- All individuals must be 18 years of age or older.
- One member per account.
- Points will be added to a member’s Xperience Players Club account that represents value earned for qualified and tracked play on Slots, applicable Table Games, and Keno.
- All point accumulations are subject to review and verification.
- Management may request to see valid photo identification at any time when an Xperience Players Club Card is in use.
- Only the account holder whose name appears on the card may make transactions and account inquiries.
- Account information is only available to the account holder when they make the request in person with valid photo identification at Xperience Players Club.
- Xperience Players Club cards, points, and awards are non-transferable, including upon death and divorce.
- Multiple cards may be issued for members who wish to play multiple machines at a time at management’s discretion.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to Xperience Players Club.
- Replacement cards may be obtained upon presentation of valid photo identification at Xperience Players Club.
- Members may not distribute, loan, sell, or in any way allow another person to use their Xperience Players Club card.
- Members are responsible for proper insertion of card into the slot machine or present to Table Games dealer when playing.
- AOTW is not responsible for untracked play due to player negligence, improper insertion of the Xperience Players Club card, or machine malfunction.
- Management reserves the right to adjust point balances resulting from malfunction, operational or computer error, fraud, or misuse of the card.
- Management reserves the right to confiscate cards from members who fail to follow these rules or have been barred from casino play by AOTW, and all accumulated value on the account may be forfeited.
- Rules of specific promotions and point redemption programs vary (see Xperience Players Club for details).
- Members may be required to present their card for entry into casino entertainment venues.
- All points on an account will expire and shall be deleted from the system if no activity has occurred on that account for a period of one (1) year.
- Management reserves the right at any time to change or revise policies, and/or benefits.
- In the event of a dispute, AOTW management’s decision is final.
- If you do not wish to be contacted or receive offers via mail, email, or phone, you must notify an Xperience Players Club representative.
- Gift Cards have a zero balance until purchased and activated.
- No fees incur after purchase of the gift card, and there is no expiration date after purchase and activation.
- Card balance may be checked at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort’s Gift Shop.
- Gift cards are not eligible to reload.
- 31. You may redeem a gift card for merchandise, food, alcohol, and hotel stays. Card balances of $5 or less may be redeemed for cash.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice. When this Policy is revised in a material way, notice will be posted on the AOTW website along with the revised Policy.
3438 Stoluckquamish Lane • Arlington, WA 98223 • www.AngelOfTheWinds.com