- All guests must present valid identification if/when asked.
- Guests must be 18+ to gamble, 21+ to consume alcohol, and 21+ to book a hotel room.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult or a Security Officer at all times while on the gaming floor.
- Barred and excluded guests forfeit the right to collect winnings, prizes, and awards.
- This property is drug-free; no drugs of any kind are permitted inside the casino.
- This property is 100% smoke-free; smoking products, such as cigarettes, pipes, cigars, vape, and/or chewing tobacco, are not permitted inside the casino.
- Electronic devices are not permitted while playing table games.
- Appropriate attire is required.
For your comfort, no pets are allowed, including service animals.
No firearms are permitted inside the casino
Washington State law prohibits the carrying or possession of any firearm in the portion of an establishment classified by the Liquor and Cannabis Board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age, other than by a law enforcement officer (RCW 9.41.300 (d)). This prohibition also applies to persons who have a concealed weapons permit. Violators are subject to arrest under chapter 9.41.
Warning from the Liquor and Cannabis Board
Avoid alcohol during pregnancy. Alcohol use during pregnancy may cause birth defects, such as Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. For more information about FAS, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd